When we keep hibernate mode on a file named hiberfil.sys takes a huge amount of storage. It may be around & Gb or even more than that. This space can be claimed back by disabling “Hibernate” option. Removing hibernate option deletes the hiberfil.sys. To do this :
1. Open the command prompt in administrator mode.
2. Type : powercfg –h off
3. Hit enter
Configure Virtual Memory
1. Open the maximum applications in the system and check the memory usage from the Task Manger while running all these applications together.
2. Right click on Compute Icon and click properties.
3. Click on advance system settings on the left panel.
4. Click on the advance tab and click Settings under Performance
5. Then on the Performance options window click on Advance tab.
6. Under virtual memory select change.
7. Choose custom size and assign a minimum value and maximum value depending on the figure found on the point 1.8. Click ok to save changes.