2. No tension for forgetting to take files such as presentations, reports etc. They can be accessed directly from the web or from a device.
3. Always up-to-date, no several versions for the same document. Like in Pen drive chances are there that the pen drive version keeps changing and is different from the desktop or a laptop version.
4. Can be shared selectively among people and instantly available.
5. Available anytime offline/online.
6. Can be efficiently use device storage space by moving pictures or clips from devices such as Phone to these storages.
Only important thing while using such storage is security for unauthorized access to files. But this can be taken care with a few precautions. A few important things:
1. Most of the applications that communicates with the storage takes credentials once and keep using it unless user signed out. So need to be careful while allowing others to use or access personal device irrespective of whatever it’s a smart phone or a computer.
2. It’s better to sign out properly whenever not needed.
*I published this post originally under a different blogger post